Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Book Alert! - J R Pearson's Boss Me, Fang


"Sin in a suit." How can you resist that?

I'm really excited about this new paranormal rom com series. Monster Haven is set on the fantasy island of Grimstone and it promises to have just the perfect mix of humor, magic and romance and looking for.

I just bought it and wanted to share my purchase with you. How cute is that cover?

Here's the blurb:

WELCOME TO THE ISLE OF GRIMSTONE! 

Two seemingly different supernaturals are about to shake up the small island in this new office romance that's guaranteed to leave you thirsty for more.
Secret glances, a hot elevator encounter, and lots of cupcakes! Boss Me, FANG is not your average steamy--romp in the conference room--type of romance.

No, it's got a little moooore...bite to it. ;)

*Veronica

I can't deny my boss is one hot motherf*cker. His tornado, rude attitude is a big ol' billboard sign telling me to stay far in my lane.
However, there's no avoiding the magic that surrounds Keeland Elwood, nor his natural allure of sex appeal because I literally can't. 
I'm his assistant.
And apparently, I'm the only who can tame the beast behind the desk. Shit is going down in the office (Sorry, I don't mean him on me just yet.) And hopefully the stunt I'm trying to pull will save a deal gone horribly wrong and NOT cause Keeland to destroy a small village and end my career.

*Keeland

There's so much a man can do to steer clear of a woman who is the star of his every hot and sweaty fantasy.
It takes even greater strength when the woman in question is his assistant.
For the next seventy-two hours I'm about to be left in the midst of two battles.
One of which i'm on the verge of losing that involves my company and the other?
Well, that assistant I was talking about?
She's a dark mistress, a wicked woman who's sure to leave me on my knees.

And I'm okay with not getting back up.

☆•☆Contains SEXUAL content and EXPLICIT language and dialogue.☆•☆

You can buy it on Amazon. I just did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment